Mechanism of polyferric sulfate
Polyferric sulfate is an excellent water purifying agent with good flocculation and adsorption. It is widely used in the treatment of source water, drinking water, tap water, industrial water, industrial wastewater and domestic sewage. Compared with the traditional water purifying agent ferrous sulfate or aluminum sulfate, PFS has the following characteristics: less dosage; strong adaptability, good effect on various water quality conditions; fast flocculation speed, large alum flower, rapid sedimentation; decolorization, sterilization, high efficiency It has the functions of removing radioactive elements, reducing heavy metal ions, COD and BOD, and is a cationic inorganic polymer flocculant with good effect at present.
Properties of polyferric sulfate
1. As a water treatment agent, PFS has strong adaptability to various kinds of water quality, and has remarkable purification effect on micro polluted, algae containing, low temperature and low turbidity raw water, especially for high turbidity raw water.
2. The water quality after purification is better than that of inorganic coagulants such as aluminum sulfate, and the cost of water purification is 15-30% lower than that of inorganic coagulants. The formation of flocs is fast and the settling speed is fast.
3. The water purification effect is excellent, and the water quality is good. It does not contain harmful substances such as iron, chlorine and heavy metal ions, and there is no water phase transfer of iron ions. It is non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable.
4. The pH value range of the water body is 4-11, and the pH value range is 6-9. After purification, the pH value and total alkalinity of the raw water change little, and the corrosion to the treatment equipment is small.
5. The corrosion is small, the operation condition is good, and the solubility is better than that of aluminum sulfate.
6. The salt content in the treated water is less, which is beneficial to ion exchange treatment and pure water preparation. It has excellent coagulation performance, dense alum and fast sedimentation.
7. It can remove turbidity, decolorization, deoiling, dehydration, bacteria, odor, algae, COD, BOD and heavy metal ions.
Application of polyferric sulfate
The product can remove bacteria, odor, fluoride, aluminum, chromium, oil, turbidity, heavy metal salt and radioactive pollutants, and has a wide range of uses in the process of purifying various water sources.
1. Urban water purification: purification of drinking water, sewage.
2. Industrial water purification: printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, fluoride wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, coal washing wastewater, mine wastewater, brewing wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater.
3. Industrial production application: paper sizing, printing and dyeing, cement accelerator, investment casting hardener, refractory adhesive, glycerol refining, fabric crease prevention, medicine, cosmetics and other industries, wastewater can be recycled.