Liquid polyferric sulfate is a chemical substance, red brown liquid, no precipitation. Widely used in drinking water, industrial water, all kinds of industrial wastewater, urban sewage, sludge dewatering and other purification treatment.
Under the same dosage, the COD removal rate is significantly higher than that of aluminum sulfate. At the same time, the coagulability of PFS is better than that of aluminum sulfate and polyaluminum chloride. Compared with polyaluminum chloride, the amount of polyaluminum chloride is less under the same water conservancy conditions. The average consumption of PAFS is about 50% of PAC. The flocculant formed by PFS is large, dense, and has a good removal effect on turbidity. What are the special application characteristics of liquid polyferric sulfate?
1. New type, high quality, iron salt inorganic polymer flocculant;
2. Excellent coagulation performance, dense alum and fast settling speed;
3. Excellent water purification effect, good water quality, no harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine and heavy metal ions, no water phase transfer of iron ions, non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable;
4. It can remove turbidity, decolorization, deoiling, dehydration, bacteria, odor, algae, COD, BOD and heavy metal ions;
5. The pH range of the water body is 4-11, and the pH range is 6-9;
6. The purification effect of micro polluted, algae containing, low temperature and low turbidity raw water is remarkable, especially for high turbidity raw water;
7. Low dosage, low cost, treatment cost can save 20% - 50%.